Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Amazing John Ashford Shoe Show

John Ashford is a shoe designer and May i say he's wickedly
Awesome. Very creative and funky and so talented
Check out his collection here at his website 
  http://www.johnashford.ws
He is launching a coffee book showing his collection and 
yes I will be featured in it so I am really excited for it to come 
out this February 14 2010 yes on Valentines day it will be
sold in Barnes and Nobles and I suggest for you all to go out 
and get it Ladies and Gentlemen. Here is an example of 
something you will be seeing in the book.




I got to be apart of his show and I must say It was a great 
experience hopefully its not the last show I do since I am 
very petite but I had a lot of fun met a lot of great people
and I was happy to strut my walk in his Amazing collection 
of shoes the show was a success everyone loved it, here are 
some photos from this great event.......




Me on the Left Wearing Brazilian Bezel Swimwear and The Amazing Imperial Ice Walker John Ashford Shoes
Zephora Wearing John Ashford Catsuit, Check Mate John Ashford Shoes.



                                                                               
The John Asford "Skullz Pumps" with the Skullz handbag. Amazing!!



Vanessa wearing the John Ashford "Skullicious Boots"    


                                                           
                                                
   Brazilian Bezel Swimwear and the John Ashford Paisley Parks Boots


Addy wearing The John Ashford "Bob Marley '76" Booties





Me Walking in the Show wearing Brazilian Bezel Swimwear and Imperial Ice Walker John Ashford Shoes





Makeup Done by Fayes Elegance here is her 

No comments:

Post a Comment